MVT 20 water-supply and sewage container
- Suitable for use in areas without a sewage system
- Can be used in areas with no running water
- Ideal when holding mass events, or when starting greenfield work
- A cultured and environment-friendly solution
- Simple to install
- Emptiable via closed system
Use of this container means that WC containers can be fully and comfortably used in areas without a sewage system. Its footprint is exactly the same as a 20′ container, and the sewage inlet aligns optimally with the outlets of sanitary containers, enabling quick and easy installation. Net capacity: 4 m3 water (optionally coloured with food dye), 6 m3 sewage. The water is transported by a 1,1 kW pump. A level gauge indicates how full the container is. Stairs at the same height as the container are also available. Thanks to the standard outlet block, it can be emptied in a closed system into the sewage truck.